Welcome To Our BlogWhile my business is a HUGE part of my life so are a lot of other things like family, crafting, travel, cooking and vintage items. This is the place where I get to share those things. Thanks for reading!
Folks We Love
Visit Us On Etsy
Sign up for our newsletter
Searchin’ For Something?
Tag Archives: To Do Lists
1. The Tulsa Trip - It was a great success. Lots and lots of photo sessions. Lots of good quality time with some friends, leaving me incredibly thankful for the people in my life. To those I missed this trip I’ll be back with Bill in tow in June. By day two Tulsa’s AWESOME tree pollen had me blowing my nose every five seconds and wishing the itchiness in my throat would subside. I’m now about three hours back in Houston and I’m already starting to feel better.
2. 27 Gigs of Photos and Video – I did a lot of photo shoots this weekend. I have a looming 27 gigs of photo and video to mull through but I’m saving it for tomorrow because…
3. To Do List – My to do list is about a mile long. I’ve got tons of client e-mails to return and meeting to set up and graphic design work to finish. I’m pretty sure I’m going to be playing catch up for a few days. If you’re waiting on a response from me on something please know I will get back to you shortly.
4. New RAM – I’m thrilled because when I do eventually get to those 27 Gigs life will be sweet because my good friend Joel installed some more RAM in my computer this weekend and it goes lightening fast. I’m in awe. I’ve also given another year or two to the life of my computer. Yay!
5. Babies – I got a good healthy baby fix this weekend. I got to spend some time with a few of my friends’ BEAUTIFUL children. They’re so squishy and wonderful and cute and just fun. Thanks for letting me play with your kiddos. It made my heart very happy.