We did our first run of the live photo booth at the Upside Down Christmas Tree Party and Art Show last weekend here in Houston. It was a grand success because people love photo booths and they love to be silly. I love that I still get to interact with people and that folks feel like they are a movie star walking the red carpet (you know that, plus silly fake mustache props).
So in the honor of this being a new service from Diliberto Photo & Design, and of everyone being so thrilled about it, we’d like to do a three hour photo booth session at a New Year’s Eve party this new years. Did we mention we’d like to do it at no cost? Yeah, that means FREE.
But, “why would you do it for free?” you may ask…well it’s new service and we feel with any new service we need to test run it a few times and work out all the kinks before we feel like we can honestly charge people for it. Even with how well it went on our first run at the Upside Down party, we learned a lot and we feel like we could learn some more, so why not do it on New Years Eve for free.
So here’s all the details:
What You Need:
1. People, aka a New Years Eve Party expecting 50 or more guests. We want to take A LOT of pictures so unfortunately for this round small parties are out. The more guests the better, but we’d like to top it off at 175-200, any more than that and we just wouldn’t have time to take everyone’s picture in three hours.
2. Your party has to be in the Houston area. While we’d normally be totally willing to travel, this time we’d like you to be local. (We might consider Galveston too, just let us know).
3. A space where we can set up, we need about a 8’x8′ space at the least. In a corner or against a wall is great, it can even be outside. Believe it or not, the photo booth at the Upside Down Christmas Tree Party was outside at night.
4. A desire to have fun. We want to do some insanely fun photo booth pictures!
What You Get:
1. A FREE live photo booth for three hours (roughly a $600 value). Live mean’s its more of a back drop with lights and a person with a camera running it, think red carpet event photos, rather than your traditional teeny photo booth.
2. Lots and lots of props. We’ll bring all the props, this includes the fun lips and mustaches you see in the pics above as well as some special New Years Eve themed props.
3. All the photos are posted on facebook within two days of the event for your guests to share and download. We bring little cards for people to take that have all the info for downloading.
What You Need to Do:
1. Check out the pics from the Upside Down Christmas Tree Party on our facebook at www.facebook.com/dilibertophotoanddesign. While you’re there we’d really appreciate if you’d “like” our page, it makes us smile a lot. And please share this with your friends!
2. Leave a comment on this blog post with the time of your party, general location (ie. area of town), number of guests expected and e-mail address (to prevent those pesky spam bots from stealing your email, feel free to type it like this: info at dilibertophoto and design dot com).
3. Make sure you leave a comment by Tuesday, December 28th. Because on Wednesday we’ll be picking a random party. We’ll contact you via e-mail to work out all the details.
We’re looking forward to it!!